- Aboriginal (Native American) Star Knowledge
Native American constellations. Lakota constellations related to Black Hills features, ceremonial observations. Stone medicine wheels -- solar-stellar observatories -- the first (analog) computers. Naked-eye astronomy. Crab nebula supernova. Sun Dagger.
- Aboriginal Fishing in Atlantic Canada
- Ancient American: Archaeology of the Americas before Columbus
Ancient American describes the true prehistory of America's continent, regardless of presently fashionable belief-systems, and provide a public forum for certified experts and non-professionals alike to freely express their views without fear nor favor.
- Can you dig it...? Arrowheads! Home of the Dirt Brothers.
Five collections containing over 1000 pics of arrowheads and other lithics from Texas. Visit our Latest Finds Section weekly to see what the Dirt Brothers have found!
- Center for the Study of the First Americans
- Ethnoastronomy of the Lakota
Research on the astronomy of the Lakota people as well as general information on archaeoastronomy and ethnoastronomy.
- Maya Civilization, Mayan History, Culture, Religion and Language
Discover the Maya civilization and Mayan culture. From the commanding Mayan architecture to the development of the Maya Calendar and Mayan languages which are still spoken in Mexico today...
- Minnesota Archaeology - From Site to Story
Explore archaeology along the Upper Mississippi River in Minnesota. Features the most up-to-date data and presents intriguing stories about the people and times of long ago. Survey achaeological and environmental data for the Northern Headwaters Region
- NOVA Online | Mystery of the First Americans
NOVA Online presents Mystery of the First Americans
- Official Website for Mesa Verde National Park
Cliff dwellings. Mesa Verde National Park.
- Pyramid Institute
Our goal at the Pyramid Institute is to research claims made about ancient pyramids and to find new ways to apply its phenomena to everyday applications. We will harbor many experiments that will examine induced euphoria through mediation and illness prev
- Rock Lake Research Society
The Rock Lake Research Society is a mutidisciplined group of professionals dedicated to recording and preserving the underwater structures at Rock Lake, Wisconsin.
- Saskatchewan Archaeology
Descriptions of archaeological and historic sites along Saskatchewan waterways.
- Search for the Hopewell Road
- SIUE Cahokia Mounds Web Site
The definitive source for Cahokia Mounds State Historical Site information. Part of the site is devoted to those who have not visited, allowing them to visit through Virtual Reality.
- Tri-City Herald's Kennewick Man Virtual Interpretive Center
Extensive news coverage of the Kennewick Man discovery and controversy
- WebWeaver's North American Archaeology Links
- West Coast Arrowheads & Artifacts
NORTHWEST COAST NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN ARTIFACTS,on line display