- Ancient American: Archaeology of the Americas before Columbus
Ancient American describes the true prehistory of America's continent, regardless of presently fashionable belief-systems, and provide a public forum for certified experts and non-professionals alike to freely express their views without fear nor favor.
- Ancient Digger Archaeology
Ancient Digger teaches Archaeology, Anthropology and History to all Ages!
- Ancient East Asia
Independent website devoted to the archaeology and prehistory of China, Japan and Korea
- Ancient Egypt Research Associates
AERAweb.org, the official web site of Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), provides information on the work of Dr. Mark Lehner and the international team of the Giza Plateau Mapping Project.
- Archaeology in Northeastern Nigeria
Research conducted by the Prehistory Department of the Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University at Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Archaeology of the ancient Mayan civilization of Mesoamerica
Visit Jaguar Sun, a virtual ancient Mayan site, where you can find lots of historical information about the Maya, past and present, with a bookstore of resources and links to other Maya-related sites.
- Arctic Archaeology | University of Waterloo
This site describes archaeological research in the Arctic Regions of North America, especially Arctic Canada
- Australian Archaeological Anomalies Reseach
Awareness Quest researches and catalogues information on Archaeological Anomalies in Australia. We want to preserve Ancient sites from destruction and denial
- Bakhtiari Archaeological Finds
- Belize Valley Archaeological Reconnaissance Project
- Beringia Interpretive Centre
- Cuddie Springs Archaeological Site, New South Wales - Australian Museum
The rare evidence of co-existence of mega fauna and people in Australian prehistory
- Dangerous Archaeology
Francis Willey Kelsey and Armenia (1919-1920)
- Egyptian Hieroglyphics in Australia
- From Time Immemorial: Tsimshian Prehistory
- Grinco's Archaeology: Images from South Africa
A page with information on archaeology in South Africa with text and images (thumbnail and browser friendly!) and the first and Official Thulamela page.
- International Nemrud Foundation
The official web site of the International Nemrud Foundation
- Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk
Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current Focus
- Irish Archaeology
Irish archaeology on the Internet
Kerkenes Dag Project
- KV5 - The Theban Mapping Project
Since it first made world headlines in 1995, tomb KV 5, in the Valley of the Kings, has been described as the largest tomb ever found in Egypt, and the greatest archaeological discovery of the century
- Mayan archaeology including resources for students and scholars
Mayan archaeology, pre-Hispanic pyramid architecture of Latin America, featuring Olmec jade, stelae and sculpture at Copan, and showing how pre-Columbian art can be reproduced aided by new digital technology such as CO2 laser engravers, 3-D rapid prototyp
- Minnesota Archaeology - From Site to Story
Explore archaeology along the Upper Mississippi River in Minnesota. Features the most up-to-date data and presents intriguing stories about the people and times of long ago. Survey achaeological and environmental data for the Northern Headwaters Region
- Mugello Valley Archaeological Project and Poggio Colla Field School