- Arctic Archaeology | University of Waterloo
This site describes archaeological research in the Arctic Regions of North America, especially Arctic Canada
- Mayan archaeology including resources for students and scholars
Mayan archaeology, pre-Hispanic pyramid architecture of Latin America, featuring Olmec jade, stelae and sculpture at Copan, and showing how pre-Columbian art can be reproduced aided by new digital technology such as CO2 laser engravers, 3-D rapid prototyp
- Cuddie Springs Archaeological Site, New South Wales - Australian Museum
The rare evidence of co-existence of mega fauna and people in Australian prehistory
- Grinco's Archaeology: Images from South Africa
A page with information on archaeology in South Africa with text and images (thumbnail and browser friendly!) and the first and Official Thulamela page.
- International Nemrud Foundation
The official web site of the International Nemrud Foundation
- Ancient Egypt Research Associates
AERAweb.org, the official web site of Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), provides information on the work of Dr. Mark Lehner and the international team of the Giza Plateau Mapping Project.
- Ancient Digger Archaeology
Ancient Digger teaches Archaeology, Anthropology and History to all Ages!
- Saskatchewan Archaeology
Descriptions of archaeological and historic sites along Saskatchewan waterways.
- Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk
Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current Focus
- Ancient East Asia
Independent website devoted to the archaeology and prehistory of China, Japan and Korea
- From Time Immemorial: Tsimshian Prehistory
- Valley of the Kings Foundation
Home of the Amarna Royal Tombs Project
- The Cosquer Cave
- Official Website for Mesa Verde National Park
Cliff dwellings. Mesa Verde National Park.
- The Scottish Crannog Centre
Relive the Past at the Scottish Crannog Centre, Loch Tay, Perthshire, Scotland - What is a Crannog - Underwater Archaeology at Oakbank Crannog - Open to the Public - also includes the Scottish Crannog Centre exhibition and VRML Crannog Demo.
- Archaeology of the ancient Mayan civilization of Mesoamerica
Visit Jaguar Sun, a virtual ancient Mayan site, where you can find lots of historical information about the Maya, past and present, with a bookstore of resources and links to other Maya-related sites.
- The Archaeology of Ras al-Khaimah
A short introduction into the archaeology and periods of Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Rock Lake Research Society
The Rock Lake Research Society is a mutidisciplined group of professionals dedicated to recording and preserving the underwater structures at Rock Lake, Wisconsin.
- Tri-City Herald's Kennewick Man Virtual Interpretive Center
Extensive news coverage of the Kennewick Man discovery and controversy
- Belize Valley Archaeological Reconnaissance Project
- Wadi Ziqlab Project: Archaeological Research in Jordan.
Excavations and surveys by the University of Toronto. Archaeological research and excavations on Epipalaeolithic, Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age sites in Wadi Ziqlab's drainage basin, northern Jordan.
- The Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities - The Official SCA Website
- The Corinth Computer Project
Established in 1987, the Corinth Computer Project at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is dedicated to using technology with archaeological...
- Roman Open Air Museum Hechingen-Stein.
A Villa Rustica from Roman Times A reconstructed Roman villa rustica from the 1st to the 3rd century A.D. Description of the site, walking tour and panoramic views.
- Ancient American: Archaeology of the Americas before Columbus
Ancient American describes the true prehistory of America's continent, regardless of presently fashionable belief-systems, and provide a public forum for certified experts and non-professionals alike to freely express their views without fear nor favor.