- Ancient American: Archaeology of the Americas before Columbus
Ancient American describes the true prehistory of America's continent, regardless of presently fashionable belief-systems, and provide a public forum for certified experts and non-professionals alike to freely express their views without fear nor favor.
- Arctic Archaeology | University of Waterloo
This site describes archaeological research in the Arctic Regions of North America, especially Arctic Canada
- Novgorod Archaeology
- Cuddie Springs Archaeological Site, New South Wales - Australian Museum
The rare evidence of co-existence of mega fauna and people in Australian prehistory
- Saskatchewan Archaeology
Descriptions of archaeological and historic sites along Saskatchewan waterways.
- The Corinth Computer Project
Established in 1987, the Corinth Computer Project at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is dedicated to using technology with archaeological...
- The Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities - The Official SCA Website
- Zagarell's Archaeology Page
- Bakhtiari Archaeological Finds
- Mayan archaeology including resources for students and scholars
Mayan archaeology, pre-Hispanic pyramid architecture of Latin America, featuring Olmec jade, stelae and sculpture at Copan, and showing how pre-Columbian art can be reproduced aided by new digital technology such as CO2 laser engravers, 3-D rapid prototyp
- Egyptian Hieroglyphics in Australia
- The Virtual Mithraeum A temple to the Roman god Mithras
Explore the ruins of the 3rd century temple to the Roman god Mithras at Carrawburgh on Hadrians Wall, and the reconstruction on display in the Museum of Antiquities at the University of Newcastle, through Virtual Reality.
- Valeria Archaeological Survey Project Homepage
- Sarasvati Sindhu Civilization
All research work related to Sarasvati.
- The TAY Project
The archaeological settlements of Turkey.
- The Prehistoric Archaeology of the Aegean
- Sam Ruff's Photographs of Mesopotamia, 1954 - 1956
Photographer Sam Ruff and his images of Mesopotamian archaeology and culture, 1954 - 1956, with RealAudio captions!
- Ancient Egypt Research Associates
AERAweb.org, the official web site of Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), provides information on the work of Dr. Mark Lehner and the international team of the Giza Plateau Mapping Project.
- Ancient Digger Archaeology
Ancient Digger teaches Archaeology, Anthropology and History to all Ages!
- Ancient East Asia
Independent website devoted to the archaeology and prehistory of China, Japan and Korea
- Australian Archaeological Anomalies Reseach
Awareness Quest researches and catalogues information on Archaeological Anomalies in Australia. We want to preserve Ancient sites from destruction and denial
- Beringia Interpretive Centre
- Belize Valley Archaeological Reconnaissance Project
- Wadi Ziqlab Project: Archaeological Research in Jordan.
Excavations and surveys by the University of Toronto. Archaeological research and excavations on Epipalaeolithic, Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age sites in Wadi Ziqlab's drainage basin, northern Jordan.
- From Time Immemorial: Tsimshian Prehistory