- Ainu: Spirit of a Northern People
In 1999, the National Museum of Natural History opened a major exhibition to explore the ancient origin of the Ainu, their evolving relations with the Japanese, and the 20th century Ainu cultural rebirth. The exhibition is now available as an online tour.
- Alaskan Artifacts
A fine collection of artifacts from Alaskan. Site contains mostly flake stone relics
- Ancient Chinese Coinage Web Site
Ancient Chinese Coinage, coinage of South-East Asia countries, other orient numismatics items and resources
- Art of the First Cities
The Third Millennium B.C. from the Mediterranean to the Indus. The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Explore & Learn.
- Can you dig it...? Arrowheads! Home of the Dirt Brothers.
Five collections containing over 1000 pics of arrowheads and other lithics from Texas. Visit our Latest Finds Section weekly to see what the Dirt Brothers have found!
- Jay I. Kislak Foundation
Collections of precolumbian artifacts and rare manuscripts and books.
- Mayan Collection
Color reprints from views of Maya monuments in Central America by artist/architect/archaeologist Frederick Catherwood published in 1844. Mayan rubbings of stelae by James A. McBride, architect, in 1970-71 in Guatemala.
- Museo Contisuyo - Moquegua, Peru
Museo Contisuyo: Archaeology of the Moquegua region in southern Peru
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- Smith College Museum of Ancient Inventions
- The Acropolis Museum
- The Gallery of Archaeological Collections
unique large scale mobile exhibition of the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography of the Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- The Sago Spathe Painting Exhibit
- Virtual Catalog of Roman Coins Homepage
An online catalog of ancient Roman coins designed for teachers and students and persons with a general interest in the ancient world.
- West Coast Arrowheads & Artifacts
NORTHWEST COAST NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN ARTIFACTS,on line display