ARTS & CULTURE
- A Bequest Unearthed, Phoenicia
- Aboriginal Fishing in Atlantic Canada
- Ancient China - The British Museum
Ancient China: crafts and artisans, geography, time, tombs and ancestors, writing...
- Ancient Greek Theater
Ancient greek theater : genesis of theater, its relation to dithyrambous and Dionyssos. Sophocles, Euripides, Aristophanes, Aeschylus : biography and their works. Spartathlon and Olympic games.
- Ancient Greek Theatre
Ancient Greek Theatre : history, writers, play presentation - Sionysus and dithiramb
- Ancient Wine History
The practice of cultivating wine for consumption dates back thousands of years. There are many stories surrounding the origins of wine...
- Blades of War
- Circle of Ancient Iranian Studies at SOAS
Circle of Ancient Iranian Studies, at the school of Oriental and African Studies (CAIS at SOAS), University of London, is Program is an University program, with no affiliation to any political or religious group, to act as a forum for the exchange of info
- Didaskalia ? Ancient Theatre Today
Didaskalia is an electronic resource and journal dedicated to the study of ancient Greek and Roman drama in performance.
- DungHuang Grottoes - Silk Road - China the Beautiful
Thousand Buddha Cave
- Dunhuang: The Silk Road Trip: China Tour
- Easter Island Home Page
- GB Online Mesoamerica
Research in Mesoamerican art, archaeology, cultural issues, epigraphy & linguistics.
- Guardian's Egypt
Your One-Stop Gateway to Ancient Egypt resources on the Internet throughout the world.
- Images of the Royal National Park
These pages are an introduction to the Paintings, Engravings, Drawings and Stencils located along the South Coast of the Sydney Basin
- INAGINA, the last house of iron
IN MALI, on the cliffs inhabited by the Dogon, an ethnoarchaeologist and a cameraman participated in the reduction of iron ore.
- International Dunhuang Project
The International Dunhuang Project's Web Pages.
- maori.org.nz Main Maori Site on the Net!
The Main Maori Site on the Internet. Information and links on Maori culutre, history, traditions, iwi, kapa haka, performing arts, carving and more.
- Mark Millmore's Ancient Egypt
egypt, pyramids, temples, kings and queens, free screen savers, hieroglyphics ( write your name in the ancient script) temple reconstructions
- Mesopotamia - The British Museum
This site features Mesoamerica and its cultures, including Maya, Aztec and Olmec.
- Mysteries of Egypt
- The Art & Culture of the Incas
The Incas, a pictorial tribute to their Art and Culture by a native of Ecuador, Jorge L. Ruiz.
- The Mysterious Etruscans - Pre-Roman Civilisation in Italy
I can never succeed in understanding why Scholars still fail to recognize the enormous contribution that the Etruscan civilization has made to our Western civilization.
- The New Guinea Sculpture Garden at Stanford
Website created by Mike Peters documenting the New Guinea Sculpture Garden at Stanford University. Homepage.