LANGUAGES & WRITING
Online courses in Egyptology and hieroglyphics, and free and open discussion forums
- Ancient Hebrew Research Center
Dedicated to researching and teaching the Hebrew text of the Bible based on the Ancient Hebrew culture and language. Resources include the ancient Hebrew alphabet, inscriptions, dictionary, translations, root word studies and a learn Hebrew course.
Ancient scripts: writing systems, sounds and phonetics, historical linguistics, books and bibliography...
- Maori Language Information
Maori language Information
- Ancient Mesoamerican Writing
GB Online's Mesoamerica - pages for enthusiasts with a focus on prehispanic codices, archeological sites, ceramics, and native issues. Research in Mesoamerican Art, Archaeology, Cultural Issues, Epigraphy & Linguistics.
- The Cuneiform Digital Palaeography Project
A project to establish a reliable palaeography for cuneiform
- ETCSL: The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature
- Ancient South Arabian
Ancient South Arabian Inscriptions in Baynun (Yemen)
- Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents
- Interpreting Ancient Manuscripts