LANGUAGES & WRITING
- Ancient Scripts of the World
- Peoples and Languages in Pre-Islamic Indus Valley
- Corpus of South Arabian Inscriptions
- Learn Assyrian (Syriac-Aramaic) OnLine
Learn the Assyrian (Syriac-Aramaic) language. Learn to speak through music, learn to read and write the way Jesus did, build your vocabulary, and learn the Assyrian and Babylonian history through a beautiful screen saver.
- Ancient Mesoamerican Writing
GB Online's Mesoamerica - pages for enthusiasts with a focus on prehispanic codices, archeological sites, ceramics, and native issues. Research in Mesoamerican Art, Archaeology, Cultural Issues, Epigraphy & Linguistics.
- Duke Papyrus Archive
- ETCSL: The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature
- Ancient Hebrew Research Center
Dedicated to researching and teaching the Hebrew text of the Bible based on the Ancient Hebrew culture and language. Resources include the ancient Hebrew alphabet, inscriptions, dictionary, translations, root word studies and a learn Hebrew course.
Ancient scripts: writing systems, sounds and phonetics, historical linguistics, books and bibliography...
- Ancient South Arabian
Ancient South Arabian Inscriptions in Baynun (Yemen)