- EAWC: The Ancient Near East
- Music of the Ancient Near East - Home Page
Music of the Ancient Near East. Comprehensive book, CD, articles, lexicon, cuneiform fonts and music by Richard Dumbrill.
- Ancient Hebrew Research Center
Dedicated to researching and teaching the Hebrew text of the Bible based on the Ancient Hebrew culture and language. Resources include the ancient Hebrew alphabet, inscriptions, dictionary, translations, root word studies and a learn Hebrew course.
- Ancient Near East .net
Ancient Near East .Net forms a dynamic portal site evolving to meet the needs of the Ancient Near East community (scholars and laypersons alike) for content, ideas, resources and information exchange.
- Biblical Archaeology Society
- The Petra Great Temple
- Wadi Ziqlab Project: Archaeological Research in Jordan.
Excavations and surveys by the University of Toronto. Archaeological research and excavations on Epipalaeolithic, Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age sites in Wadi Ziqlab's drainage basin, northern Jordan.
- Tell Nimrin - A Virtual Archaeological Site
- ERSP The Edinburgh Ras Shamra Project
- Ancient Jewish History
Cyber encyclopedia of Jewish history and culture that covers everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism. It includes a glossary, bibliography of web sites and books, biographies, articles, original documents and much more!
- Netherlands Institute for the Near East - NINO
Home page of the Netherlands Institute for the Near East (NINO)
- Art of the First Cities
The Third Millennium B.C. from the Mediterranean to the Indus. The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Explore & Learn.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Nabataean Empire
- Nabataea.net Discussion Boards
Discuss topics of interest that concern the ancient Nabataean Empire
- Music of the Ancient Near East
Music of the Ancient Near East
- A Bequest Unearthed, Phoenicia
- The Pool-Complex at Petra
Petra lower market survey
- Tell Tuneinir, Syria
Tell Tuneinir at St. Louis Community College - Florissant Valley
- Dangerous Archaeology
Francis Willey Kelsey and Armenia (1919-1920)
- The Wadi Araba Archaeological Research Project