- Insula Moenia - Ancient Monuments
Cairns, passage graves, long barrows and bronze-age mounds are all to be found on M?n, and there are "only" aprox. 173 preserved burial grounds to look at on this 217km? small island !
- Mysteries of Ancient History and Archaeology *** Mysterious Malta ***
Mysterious Malta. A discovery tour through the ancient history of Malta
- The Temples of Malta
Malta Temples/Majestic Ancient Monuments of the Neolithic
- Places of Power
Objects of Veneration in the Canadian Arctic.
- Stone Circles of The Gambia
This website contains information on Stone Circles of SeneGambia
- Morien Institute - the ancient underwater pyramid structure at Yonaguni
Yonaguni underwater pyramid structure discovered in East China Sea. Evidence of ancient civilisations destroyed by floods, and the sea-level rises after the last Ice Age, with many inundations of ancient cities, and ancient underwater pyramids like Yonagu
- Ancient Scotland
An extensive pictorial guide to the prehistory of Scotland
- Stone Pages - A guide to European megaliths
Stone circles, dolmens, standing stones, cairns and barrows: welcome to the first guide to European megaliths and other ancient sites
- Dolmen Path - Russian Megaliths
Dolmens and other megaliths of Russia including maps, gallery and legends. Articles covering reconstructions, history, archaeology and mystic theories.
- The Megalithic Temples of Malta
This web site contains information about the megalithic temples of Malta, the oldest free standing stone structures of the world.
- Mysterious Places - Stonehenge