- The Great Pyramid
A theory to explain the construction of the great pyramid.
- Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association
- Giza Pyramids; The Vanishing Point
- The Plateau - Official Website of Dr. Zahi Hawass
- The Great Pyramid and Its Message for Earth
- Khufu's Last Will
A study of the internal structures of the Great Pyramid of Giza suggesting the possibility of secret chambers.
- THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA - Measurements
A page featuring all the data required to draw a scale model of the pyramid of Khufu
- THE GIZA PLATEAU MAPPING PROJECT
- Bosnian Pyramids - Visocica Hill
Bosnian Pyramids - Visocica Hill, which is 2,300 feet high, is actually Europe's first pyramid in heart of Bosnia
- Real life experiments that reveal the ancient art and techniques of building Egyptian pyramids
Real life experiments that reveal the ancient art and techniques of building Egyptian pyramids
- THE UPUAUT PROJECT
Upuaut Project Cheops Pyramid airshaft investigation By Rudolf Gantenbrink
- The Pyramids of Guimar, Canary Islands, Spain
- Gizapower : The Official Chris Dunn Website
A case of science, pseudo-science and religion-pyramidology in the Adventist-Bible student tradition
- The Great Pyramid as Proof of God
A collection of facts and speculations of the symbolisms found in the Great Pyramid - by Tim Hunkler
- National Geographic: Secrets of Egypt
Explore the pyramids of ancient Egypt through diagrams, photos, and facts; plus get related links, kids content, news stories, and more.
- The Open Cheops Committee
Major premise is that the Pyramids are not tombs for Pharaohs. Pi is a whole number. Contains location of an entrance to Cheops with photos and graphics
- NOVA Online/Pyramids -- The Inside Story
NOVA Online presents Pyramids -- The Inside Story. Tour the Great Pyramid in QuickTime VR, follow the current excavation, learn about how the pyramids were constructed and who constructed them.
- Pyramid Institute
Our goal at the Pyramid Institute is to research claims made about ancient pyramids and to find new ways to apply its phenomena to everyday applications. We will harbor many experiments that will examine induced euphoria through mediation and illness prev
- The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh, 1883
Sir Flinders Petrie online
At Rosetau we discuss theories and ideas concerning Giza, the great Pyramid Fields and their associated monuments. The aim of Rosetau is to bring to light ideas that may have been lost to us in the past.
- Deep Secrets
A new theory that uses diagrammatic geometry to reveal a possible connection between the Great Pyramid, the golden ratio and the ancient Egyptian Royal Cubit.
- Institute of Egyptology, Waseda University
- World Mysteries - Guest Authors: Petros Petrosyan - Pyramids of the Great Architect of the Universe
World Mysteries - Petros Petrosyan - Pyramids of the Great Architect of the Universe, SECRETS OF THE PYRAMIDS AND THE DAWN OF CIVILIZATION