- History of Hawaiian Holoku
History of Hawaiian Holoku attire by Linda Boynton Arthur, PhD Professor and Curator of Apparel Merchandising, Design & Textiles
- CANOE PLANTS OF ANCIENT HAWAII
The "Canoe Plants" of Ancient Hawai`i. Today's guide to yesterday's life-sustaining plants.
- Polynesian Pathways
An article exploring a range of possible migration routes into the pacific
- MYSTERIOUS NAN MADOL
Although dozens of ancient sites exist on Pohnpei, none exceeds the elite centre of Nan Madol in architectural magnificence.
- Pacific Archaeology at Otago
Research and courses in Pacific Archaeology at the University of Otago, New Zealand
- Bradshaw Foundation - Sea Routes to Polynesia
- Easter Island in words and pictures
Come take a tour of Mysterious Easter Island. Photos, pictures, and information about Easter Island.
- The Lessons of Easter Island
The history of the demise of Easter Island society is a grim warning to the world.
- NOVA Online | Secrets of Lost Empires | Easter Island
- Easter Island Home Page
- Ryan-Polynesian Archaeology
- Polynesian Migrations
The indigenous writing of Easter Island: materials for its decipherment
- Blades of War
- Hula, Hawaii's Art and Soul
The age old tradition of hula is now flourishing in Hawai'i once again. Take a look at this wonderfully written article about Hula, Hawaii's Art and Soul.
- Hawaii's Living History - Makahiki Season
The Makahiki followed the harvesting season when wars and battles were ceased, tributes and taxes paid by each district to ruling chiefs, sporting competitions and contests between villages were organized.